I know, we are already well into the month of April and I had intended on getting this post up days ago however my days seem to be disappearing so quickly lately. Even though we are already a week in, I still wanted to share my April Goals because not only does it help me stay in check throughout the month, you’ve said it helps to inspire you as well! So let’s get into it, here are my April Goals!
- Get outside on the days when the sun is shining.
- Do some spring cleaning on the days when it is raining (specifically my closet and beauty products).
- Do a better job of managing my time.
- Take more photos of my daily life and share on Instagram.
- Do a better job of not comparing myself to other people (it’s a trap).
- Clean out my inbox (it is getting a little out of control).
- Continue to work on building a collection of stock photos.
- Upgrade to Lightroom to improve the quality of my photos.
- Plan out my blog posts for each week!
What are your goals this month?