I know I say this at the beginning of every month, but seriously how is it July already? I was over a week into the month and didn’t even realize it was July. I’m not really sure how that is possible considering we had already celebrated the 4th, but I caught myself thinking “next month” a couple of times only to realize it was already “next month”. This month I’m keeping my goals pretty simple because I know this month is going to be rather busy.
- Make this recipe for Summer Vegetable Black Bean Chili my friend recommended.
- Participate in The Color Run in a few weeks!
- Start the #B3Anywhere Summer Challenge when it kicks off on July 10th.
- Find a day to relax by the pool with a book.
- Try not to spend too much money in the upcoming Prime Day on Amazon and Nordstrom Anniversary Sale…two of my favorite sales of the year!
What are your goals for this month?