Even though we are officially a few weeks into Fall, this past weekend was when I finally started to feel like it was Fall. While September started off chilly, it warmed back up and has been in the upper 70s and 80s ever since. This past weekend I noticed that the leaves are just starting to change and I started to get excited for fall again. Since Fall is one of my favorite times of the year I thought I’d share my Fall Bucket List!
Fall Bucket List
- Go an apple orchard and pick fresh apples.
- Drink some hot apple cider.
- Enjoy a few evenings by the fire.
- Capture the fall colors with my camera.
- Enjoy a few hikes before while the temperature is mild.
- Pick out some pumpkins for my steps.
- Have a few more Pumpkin Spice Lattes (I’ve had one so far).
- Decorate with Fall Decor.
- Make some homemade chili.
- Burn some fall candles.
- Curl up with a good book on a chilly afternoon.
- Clean out my closet and get my wardrobe ready for fall.
What’s on your Fall Bucket List?