We have finally flipped our calendars to a new month (everyone keeps saying how long January felt this year). While Christmas and New Years feels like ages ago, January was also a busy month. Which also made it go by quickly in some ways. It was also a cold month filled with a lot more snow than we are used to. It made for some great photo ops, but I can say I’m definitely ready for Spring. February is a short month, which means not only is Spring that much closer but it is also fewer days to reach my goals. Here’s what I’ll be working on this month.
- Eat Less Sugar – this was a goal in the beginning of January but about halfway through the month I had a relapse. I’m thinking about doing a full post on eating less sugar, let me know if it is something you’d be interested in!
- Add more cardio into my workouts – I’ve been really good about going to Pure Barre on a regular basis but I feel like I need to add more cardio to my routine.
- Finish Reading 2 Books – Even though February is a shorter month, I have time off next week from my 9-5 therefore I’ll have some extra time to read!
- Do My Taxes – It’s that time of year after all.
- Clean out my office – I’ve done a great job going through my clothes in the last month but its time to tackle another area in my house.
What are your goals for this month?